Y’all asked for Christmas gift ideas for the men in your life and Ben (my husband) put together what is either on his list OR things he has and loves. There are 25 gifts and an additional 7 stocking stuffer ideas in here. I hope that these make your gift searching a little easier — and you can thank Ben if it does!
1. The Ridge Minimalist Wallet with Money Strap
2. The Ridge Minimalist Wallet with Money Clip
The Ridge wallets are made from metal, are super slim, and have RFID blocking material. What is that, you ask? It’s basically a privacy screen so people can’t steal your card info simply by standing next you. Who knew people could do that? Not me. But Ben did. Now all you need to decide is money strap or money clip? Ben went with the clip.
3. Legendary Whitetails Fleece Shirt
4. Legendary Whitetails Flannel
Ben owns both of these. They are durable, comfortable, and soft. #3 is fleece, so it is thicker that #4. #4 is a super soft flannel. These shirts go up to 5X in size and also come it tall. If your man likes his shirts tight, he might wanna size down, Ben says.
All of these hats are 15% off today only!
5. Under Armour Truckstop Beanie || Ben loves this one. He has it in black.
6. Browning Patriot Hat || Ben wants this.
7. Browning Camo Hat || And Ben has this.
8. Carhartt Beanie || “Great under $15 buck beanie,” says Ben.
9. Black Fossil Watch || This is Ben’s favorite watch he owns, and it is under $100 on Amazon Prime.
10. MVMT Black Watch || This watch is Ben’s pick if your man likes the link strap look over the leather. It’s a really nice watch, it’s a 47mm watch face, so its big and looks great on a wrist. Makes a great gift.
11. Fossil Hybrid Smartwatch || This one is on Ben’s Christmas list! It is a Bluetooth activity tracking watch, but you wouldn’t know from looking at it. He likes the black face with the brown leather strap look.
12. $12.99 Amazon Joggers || Last year I bought Ben three pairs of these for Christmas because he loves joggers. He loves these and ya can’t beat the price. Run TTS.
13. Nike Slides || Ben wears these all the time.
14. Apple Air Pods || On Ben’s list. This is a great price for them. Makes a really nice gift.
15. Under Armour Joggers || Ben calls these his “fancy joggers.” They are more expensive, but are moisture-wicking & great for working out and just to wear around. 15% off today only.
16. “Smoking Meat” Cookbook || If you have a smoker, this is one of Ben’s favorite cookbooks for recipes! Also, Ben says, if you don’t have a smoker, you should definitely consider 😉
17. Zeus Beard Grooming Kit || There are hundreds of beard grooming kits on Amazon, but this is the one Ben likes. He says the vanilla rum smells really good (I agree) and the quality on this one is just better than the other cheaper ones he’s tried from Amazon.
18. Tactical Flashlight || “For emergencies. Everyone needs one.” This is the one he has.
19. Ben’s Favorite Robe || Amazon prime find.
20. Yeti Colster || “Keeps your beer so cold.” -Ben. Also–15% today only.
22. Buck Knives Folding Knife || This is Ben’s go-to, everyday knife. Per Ben: “It’s sharp. It’s lightweight. And it’s USA made.”
23. Yeti Roadie || 15% off. Ben likes the charcoal gray color.
24. Carhartt Jacket || Durable. Great quality.
24. Whiskey Cigar Glass || “It holds a cigar and a drink.” He smokes a cigar maybe once a year, but this is on Ben’s list.
And 7 Stocking Stuffers Ideas…
1. Bone Suckin’ Sauce Seasoning Rub
2. 11 in 1 Multi Tool || Fits In credit card space in wallet.
5. Yeti Bottle Opener || Able to me mounted on your Yeti cooler, the wall, etc.
6. Beard Oil || A great beard one by Honest Amish. Amazon Prime & $12.
7. Meat Shredder Claws || Shreds your meat easily, and great for any guy who likes to bbq.
This post contains affiliate links. While I make a very small commission, you never pay more. It just helps keeps the blog goin’. I so so appreciate you using my links to shop. Xo.